07 August 2009
UT- the "Family Friendly" State
I was reminded once again yesterday of how lucky we are to live in such a family friendly state. I had to go to the DMV to register our car and it was great! You enter the office and they give you a number based on what you are there for and then they have a huge room filled with chairs so you can sit and wait for your turn. It was so much easier than waiting in a line for 20 min. like in CA, I was impressed! Oh and the people that work there are nice and helpful, they actually wait for you if you forget something in your car and have to run back out to get it, amazing (I didn't have to but I watched several people do it)! Anyways, it's one of the many places around here that thinks about who will be using the facility and plan accordingly. I remember being shocked at the airport, they actually have a "family" security check that is awesome, they assist you and you get to go in a special line. Most places have a little play area for kids and the state of UT has tons of parks and open spaces for kids to play, besides lots of trails and splash areas/pools. So, if anyone wants to come and visit us, your kiddos will have a blast and you will find yourself very relaxed while you sit and watch or get in there and play too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment