My camera battery has been low and I haven't taken the time to charge it so I could upload the pics from the past few months, sad really, but such is my life! We'll start with Levi Willem because his is officially 4 months old as of today! Crazy, where does the time go?! I love this age, we're having lots of fun rolling over and practicing standing and sitting and lots of tickles and giggles! Oh and his hair is still out of control, I cut off the ridicules mohawk and now it is growing back straight up once again. He gets comments everywhere we go...I think people are trying to be nice but really everyone thinks it's just odd. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is getting big! I can't believe he is 4 months old!
Ricci he is so so cute!
awwww. It still cracks me up that you can have 3 kids, same sex, and they all look so different!!
He is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment