I've been having a bit of fun the past few months with home projects. Here are a few pics.
Remember this little dresser, I've been experimenting with silver paints because I still couldn't decide on black or white.

Picked this one up at a garage sale and painted it black and added new hardware. Someday I will add mirrors to the 2 doors and drawer but for now I'm happy with it.

I made 2 of these valances, one for this window and one for the other window in the dining room. I still need to make one more for the family room I think...I love this fabric.
3 comments:
the silver table turned out so good!! What did you end up using? Is the black table in your bedroom, too? Very fun--the fabric matches perfectly the walls!! Good job!
That silver paint is awesome! So chic! What kind did you use--paintbrush paint, spray paint, what? I love it. Your whole house is great.
Oh... a friend (Casey) moved recently and wanted to do b&w damask curtains... what is the fabric you used for your bedroom curtains?
Thanks ladies~ the silver was trial and error, I started with spray paint then I went over it with acrylic paint and I still am not totally happy with it...Katie the B&W damask curtains were a Overstock.com purchase a few years ago, but I know Target had a black and off white damask curtain for a while, and JoAnn's has a version in their home decor fabrics too. Tell her I said hi and good luck!
Post a Comment