02 May 2007

Brownie

1st attempt, can you say orange? It actually looked darker than
this pic, but still too light!
New color, way better, hard to take pics of yourself! You can see it still has a bit of red but a nicer, brownish hue!! That's what Joe called me as he left this morning! I re-dyed my hair last night and I think I love it, I need to see how it looks curly but I love the richness, my hair finally matches my eyebrows! The first pic is how it started and then I "fixed" it! Now I get to try to find a permanent color to match, yikes, maybe the pros should do that! Enjoy the new me!!

4 comments:

Sheyb said...

Lookin Good Ricci! :)

The Weaver Family said...

Looks like you & Katie had the same idea. I don't think I've ever seen you dark. I like it a lot. =-)

Katie said...

I love it! I agree the second look is much better. The first one looks like my hair (ha)! ;)

Ricci said...

Katie and I totally had the same idea, actually, it must be a trend around So. Ca, quite a few friends have been talking about it too! Funny time of year to be thinking dark too, most people go light in the summer!