14 May 2007
Curiosity
I hope everyone had a good weekend! I just had Toby over for a bit to chat and am encouraged by his curiosity. He just recently rededicated his life to Christ and just went to a new church for the first time yesterday. He loved it, he is taking it very slowly and tyring to make sure this is the real thing. His former girlfriend went with him and she has a ton of questions too. I gave Toby The Case for Faith and The Case for Easter for her to read. She is very scientific (wants to be an anesthesiologist) so I figured these would be right up her alley. Toby was so cute he said, "just my luck, she'll get this and run with it and be telling me what a christian should do". I feel like he wants to learn all about his "new found" faith before she can tell him how he "should" be. He's got a long way to go but I am so encouraged by his optimism and openness, he has a great friend named Brian who actually prayed with him and they have bible study together each week. My brother has experienced more pain and death than anyone should in a lifetime and these last two friends who died really hit him hard. This last one hit me hard too, I feel pain for my brother and what he goes through. He knows he has to change somethings, he wants to be around for a long time and he's realising that a lot of his friends aren't making it to 30! Please pray for the family and friends of Tim, that his death would bring them to Christ and for those seekers on the path to Christ, that they might find Him in abundance! Yeah God!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so unbelievable! I am so thrilled. I will be praying big time Ricci. This is going to be a beautiful, long, hard, and great process all at the same time. Praise God is right!!!
Post a Comment