16 May 2007

CBS

I just attended my last day at Community Bible Study, it was a good year. We studied Luke and I just feel like I learned so much about a story I thought I already knew. I love how God's word is alive, he reveals new things to you everytime you read it! I loved the way that Jesus really loved the women in His life, after his resurection he allowed them to be the first to know he had risen, he wasn't in the grave any longer. The women had served him and been with him at the cross while a lot of the disciples had fled, the women prepared the spices for his body, they cared for him out of their love for him and he responded with his amazing love back. It showed me that serving him through serving others and loving Him above all else is always rewarded, if not here, in heaven! The children's program at CBS is also so awesome, the kids starting at age 1 get to learn about Jesus every week, they have story time, memory verses, song time, and of course snack time and play time. I love the structure and Miles loves it too. We will miss having "class" this summer but wherever we land this coming year I will be joining CBS. It is nation wide, just in case anyone is interested!! Yeah BIBLE study!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I remember my mom talking about really enjoying the CBS study of Luke. I'm glad you liked it!

Let's try to hang out this week!