I had to give him a bath to get it out of between his toes!
I was laughing yesterday because I decided to camp out in my neighbor's front yard so that Miles could play in some grass! It's rather ridiculous but our little street has no flat areas of grass anywhere but in this guys front yard, which he never uses (I think and hope it's actually common area). I love to be outside so I guess I don't let anything stop me but I think it's absurd!! Someday I believe God will bless us with a yard, until then we'll just make it work!!! Have a great weekend everyone, my parents are on a cruise, lucky them :)
2 comments:
*chuckling* to myself. :) Move to North Carolina! Most yards have no less than half an acre... we have almost 2 acres!! :) How are ya?
Cute pics, by the way ;)
Post a Comment