22 September 2008

Easy Pumpkin Choc. Chip Cookies

Made this recipe today and it is super yummy...
Pumpkin Choc Chip Cookies:
  • 350 for 14 min.
  • 1 pkg. pumpkin bread mix (Pillsbury is what I had)
  • 1/2c. melted butter
  • 1 egg
  • about 1T. of oil
  • 1/2c choc. chips (I used a bit less)

*Mix ingredients together and form into balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 14min and enjoy.

3 comments:

Katie said...

YUM!

Sara said...

Is this the same recipe for the pumpkin cookies we made? Just with chocolate chips? You had me at pumpkin!! (grin!) I just wouldn't add the chocolate chips...I know, I'm weird like that.
:)
Yay for fall!!! (now if it would only feel like fall....)

Ricci said...

Yep Sara, It's the same one without the crystalized ginger and whatever else was in it, the choc chips are surprisingly good, I hate choc. chip cookies but I love the choc. in these! All the markets around here sell them so this was my version of theirs!