19 September 2008
Yay for Friday
I can't believe it's Friday, between napping and running to the bathroom and then trying to take care of the kiddos, it's crazy. A friend at MOPS said I looked a bit green on Thurs., so much for thinking I was hiding it well (wink!) I'm so happy for Friday, it's going to be an simple weekend 'cause Joe will be out of town all next week in Vegas, I would say lucky guy but he'll be working his toosh off at a bike show. I plan on resting up this weekend for being a single mom next week, not sure how some of you gals do it with hubby's traveling all the time, I need my man! Foods I can eat right now: umm, breaded chicken, or lunch meat chicken breast in a sandwich with lots of avocado and mustard, I can still do french fries (go figure) but they have to be thin and salty, I am digging Cesar salad although I think I'm not supposed to have the dressing... breakfast is the toughest, I love cream cheese but I want sourdough bagels and nobody makes them here, I've had to settle for potato or just getting sourdough bread and spreading cream cheese on that. The biggest issue is that I can normally handle 1 thing for 3 days and then it grosses me out and I can't even smell it or I'm in trouble, no fun! Maybe it's a girl, I've not been this sick with my boys, we'll see, I'm feeling boy at this point but I'm kind of a pessimist in this area, I tend to think preparing myself for a boy will allow me to be excited either way! Have a great Fall weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Ricci, I'm so sorry you are so sick! Ick! Frankly, I thought you were pretty sick with the first two pregnancies, so you must be BAD now. You are a trooper! I hope it goes away really soon.
I hope you're rounding the morning-sickness corner soon! I get nauseous at bed time so that makes a generally pleasant time a bit hard. Just eat whatever you can right now. Bryce thinks boy, I think girl, we'll find out in November. I think I'll be happy either way!
sounds like you're all about salty--you could go my route during my pregnancy with Averie and eat salt and vinegar pringles with candy corn-Ha!! That was later on, though, not during my really sick stage! That started my salty/sweet thing, and it hasn't really gone away!! Why does your body change to things while you're prego, and then stays that way?? I would think hormonal cravings and things would go away. But no, I still like chocolate now, too. Although I will say that I don't like it as much after #2 prego. Hmmm. I think that's a good thing...(grin!)
Trust me Ricci, we do the traveling thing because we have to - not because we want to. LOL!!! Speaking of... Mike will be in Vegas on Monday and Tuesday of next week. Ha ha! How random. This is his first business trip since the beginning of May! I am so out of practice. ha ha.
So sorry to hear that you are sick! I hope you are having a girl, but the statistics say a boy. But, it's ultimately what God decides to bless you with, right? ;) Get well soon!!!
Post a Comment