07 September 2008

Fun Day

So because we don't know many people here and didn't have much to do yesterday we decided to take Eli to the Utah State Fair for his B-day, Miles came too (wink!). It was lots of fun, Eli loved the animals and bouncing in the bounce house, Miles got to ride in the race cars (Eli lasted long enough for me to take a pic and then wanted out) and on the helicopters. One thing that we have absolutely loved about Utah is that no matter where you go it seems it is never too crowded, the fair was less crowded then the Costa Mesa Swap meet, crazy. Granted we went at noon instead of the evening but still, it was great. In the evening he all headed over to Joe's Aunt and Uncle's and did pizza, cake and presents with them and Joe's mom, it was a fun day. Enjoy the pics, you'll notice a balloon that moved everywhere that Eli went, that was for me more than him, ha!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Fun!!!

I love the pic of the boys holding hands.

Sheyb said...

Looks like fun!!!! :) I too love the picture of the boys holding hands. :)

Sara said...

So fun! I love the pic of Eli blowing out the candle and Miles in the background trying to be a part of it!! And of course, the holding hands! It looks like a pic I have of Miles and Averie at Disneyland--memories!!