28 September 2008

Q's from the Laundry Room

A great basket makes the job a little more enjoyable
  1. How many groupings do you separate your laundry into? 3: whites, darks and mediums, that's it!
  2. Do you do laundry mainly on one day a week or do a load everyday? I try to do it all on 1 day, normally it's Sat. or Sunday, but I usually fold on Monday.
  3. Do you wash everything at one temp. or change based on color? 1 temp., COLD, for everything, no chances for shrinking please!
  4. Do you add bleach to your whites, if so how often? Confession, never done it, I've used color safe bleach a few times but the truth is I'm totally frightened of the real stuff, Joe uses it sometimes when he does a load though...
  5. Do you do all the laundry or do you share the responsibility? I do laundry most always, when I am sick or out of town Joe can do it and does but not on a regular basis.
  6. When is the last time you got out your iron and used it? For our clothes, I think about 2.5 years ago, for a wedding, otherwise I don't iron clothes! I do however iron all of my sewing projects, so it was out last week for that!
  7. What is your favorite part of the process (laundry)? I actually love to fold clothes, I hate to hang them up but I love the way clothes look all properly folded in piles, I have special ways I fold too, I love it!
  8. Did you learn how to do laundry at home or on your own? My mom did all of our laundry at home so I learned on my own while living with another family for a year, Joe taught me most of what I know, I used to go over to his house while he was doing laundry and ask what he was doing...
  9. How often do you wash your bathroom towels, you know, those guest ones that just look good? Before kids, maybe once a month or when I remembered, with kids, every week, they get filthy from little hands that aren't as clean as they should be after washing!
  10. How many loads are waiting for you do get them done right now? 3, and I'm off to start 1 (wink!)

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

LOL! I despise laundry. ;)

Sheyb said...

If I more money, I would buy a new outfit every single day so I wouldn't need to do laundry. ha ha.

Sara said...

I'm trying very hard to see if that little baby on your blog is a boy or a girl, and I just can't tell... (grin!) It's very shy.