18 February 2009
8 Months (Really?!)
Can't believe how the time is flying by, I'll be 8 months prego tomorrow and I feel HUGE! Sleep is an issue these days, I sleep but not comfortabley at all. I have taken 3 pillows and over 1/2 of the bed. Joe actually asked if it would be helpful if he brought in a twin mattress and put it on the floor so I could have the whole bed, isn't he sweet? I said no, we'll manage... I feel as though I am expanding everywhere, my toosh, my bust, my face, not fun. I will be very glad when our little Levi is here, but I'm trying to enjoy these last 8 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are SO not huge! You look adorable! :) Can't believe you only have 8 more weeks! Time is flying!
No--just cute! And cute curly hair!!! I can't believe you still have that tank top!! I think I goodwilled mine before my second pregnancy it was so stretched out and faded!! Yeah, I can't believe it's only 8 weeks left, too!!! Did you get an email from Caroline?? If not, I"ll forward one to you. Lucas Mark Campbell... (they call him Luke mostly--sounds nice, huh?) I know you like the first name (grin)
I so know how you feel! 6 weeks to go here. I see pictures and can't believe my face is so fat. :(
Ricci, you look terrific! :)
Post a Comment