Look what I found! I couldn't believe it, I was with the boys helping them pick out a little car for being good listeners at Target today and look what I found! I couldn't leave it there so I got it and now the boys are taking turns playing with "mommy's car". (For those of you who might not know, this "VW Thing" was my 1st car, same color as this one and it caught on fire while I was driving it and sadly it is no more, her name was Penny(the car I mean)) Ahh memories...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So fun!!! We had so much fun in that car from the day you got it, to the day it became toast. Sad. We are old now. Miss u! Jenny
Hey Girl! Miss you too, as I remember it it was you and Cory in the car with me when it caught on fire, right?! So lucky we all got out safe, do you remember those flames?, so huge!!!
Yes, it was he three of us. I will never forget that night. :o)
Yes, it was he three of us. I will never forget that night. :o)
LOL!!! I remember Penny!! :) I remember you having to write down your mileage so you didn't run out of gas. ha ha!!!
Post a Comment