10 February 2009
Weekend Project
Joe and I painted the boy's (Miles and Eli) room a few weekends ago. Well, actually, Joe painted after I helped him chalk-line the stripes (oh the perks of being prego). I didn't feel right about working on Levi's room with our other 2 boys in an unfinished one, so now we're good. The diagonal stripes were Joe's idea, isn't he creative?! I just wanted to so a horizontal stripe around the room and he always seems to go above and beyond...The boys helped us, it was so cute to watch Eli's whole body go up and down with the roller instead of just his arm, Miles did great at it too and they both seem to love it finished. My parents have bunk beds for us that they will bring up this summer, I'm thinking of painting them maybe a Kelly green. For now the room feels finished and I am a happy camper, thanks Joe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it looks even better than you described it!! So cute!! It makes me wish I had a boy to paint his room cool like that!! Maybe someday... (grin) Great job Joe!!
What a great idea!! I am hoping to tackle Zoe's room soon... LOTS of things to do in there. We will see how much actually gets done. ;)
It's look very cool.
Thanks Sara! Yeah Ricci thought that building a castle looking stone wall would not be a flexible enough theme.
I like it! Very creative!
It looks so cool! I love it!
Post a Comment