I'm excited. I just got back from JoAnn's where I got a killer deal on some fabric I have been eyeing! It was originally $34.99/yd.(way out of the budget), reduced to 17.99/yd.(still out of the budget), 50% off (getting closer) and then I got an extra 10% off with a coupon(now we're in business)! I bought 4 yards for $32 something, less than 1 yard was originally!!!! It is 54" wide and I am planning on using it in the dining room or family room for valances and whatever else. It is a hard fabric to describe so here are a few pics. It's very graphic and bold but not too modern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like it -- it sorta looks like wicker, with a bit of an art deco feel. Looking forward to seeing the finished projects.
I agree with Ashley on the wicker/art deco feel. It will look great in your house!! And AWESOME on the deal--fabric I'm looking for is never there if I decide to go back later to "see" if it's on sale!! So lucky you!!!! Have fun being crafty!!
I thought of a "wide wicker" look too before I read the other girls' comments! Love the fabric, Ricci, and I'm sure it's going to look great in your rooms up against the colored walls.
Post a Comment