27 February 2009
Time Flies
My parents flew into town on Tues. hence the lack of posts on my part. We had a productive weekend, Joe painted one wall in our Family Room the pretty turquiose I have in the play room and kitchen, it really ties the rooms together. I am very done with yellow, it is a hard color to get in a comfortable shade to live with, mine is too lemon, so it is out, everywhere! We are having fun with my parents but the boys and me are all struggling through a sick bug that I can't figure out, Miles has a fever, I feel tired and congested and Eli is just a bit sluggish, oh and we all have coughs. We'll hope that it all passes soon. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
feel better soon! I was REALLY sick last week with that. I hated being sick while pregnant, so rest as much as you can! What I had was horrible... you do not want it.
Glad you are having fun with your parents!!
Post a Comment