27 June 2009

*2 Months*

A picture journal of Levi at 2 months:
My favorite place to be is right with mom.
Me and my bros, just hangin' out with my toys
I love to wiggle around and talk and smile all the time.
My hair is out of control, mom has no idea what to do about it!
We had little Levi's 2 month check up this week. He is 12lb. 8 oz. and 23 1/2 in. long. He is a growing boy, still sleeping thru the night and eating like a champ. He is trying to roll over, he gets to his side all by himself but hasn't made the full turn yet. Levi is a great baby, super easy going, he has his moments of being cranky but for the most part he is easily soothed. His hair really is out of control, it stands straight up and won't be tamed. Hopefully as it gets longer it will lay down. He loves the baby wrap I made him (6.5-7 yards of knit cut 20 inches wide), it is soo comfortable, I love it too! Today I had him in the wrap while pushing both boys in my stroller, it is truly hands free.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Cute wrap. Are they hard to figure out? I had a friend who got one at a shower but it was expensive! Then another girlfriend told me last night just to get 6' of jersey fabric... no sewing required. I'd be afraid I'd tie it wrong and drop the baby though.

Sara said...

your wrap turned out great! And enjoy his hair now! You'll be so sad when it finally falls down--as obnoxious as it was to have a baby girl with a mohawk, it was sad when it fell down--it had just become a quirky little part of her....And now it's soooo long!
I can't believe I missed the newborn boy. Sad. Now he's a baby. Sigh.

Sara said...

and I laughed out loud to see Miles in a tank top (grin!) because I know how much you love them...

Ricci said...

Robin~ I would use 6.5 yards of jersey knit(JoAnn's with a 40% coupon) to be safe, and cut it 20 inches wide(you'll get 2 wraps out of the fabric). Check out mobywrap.com for all of the wrapping options, pictures, and directions, you'll see that the babe's are actually very secure! It's great because it can be used with newborns (baby bjorn's are too big for wee ones). Good Luck!
Sara~ I know, I relented this year, I still shudder when he wants to wear them...