My bedroom gets the most amazing natural diffused light in the morning, I decided today was a good day to capture little Levi before he isn't such a wee one anymore...
Bored again, huh? (your layout-grin) That's one thing I like about blogspot is that you can change it whenever--with my mac account, I had to actually change the whole website, and it went to a new website. Lame. Anyhow--so cute! I love that you've got some of the same pics of all the boys...
3 comments:
PRECIOUS!
Bored again, huh? (your layout-grin) That's one thing I like about blogspot is that you can change it whenever--with my mac account, I had to actually change the whole website, and it went to a new website. Lame.
Anyhow--so cute! I love that you've got some of the same pics of all the boys...
He is so cute!! Hard to believe he is almost 2 months old already!
Post a Comment