24 June 2009
Anyone? Anyone?
So I am officially recruiting anyone who is willing to move to UT and join South Mountain Comm. Church to come and run MOPS with me. I was supposed to be the asst. coordinator this year and I just had a meeting today and found out that the coord. is stepping down which leaves me!, just me, well sort of. You see, I don't attend the church where MOPS is held and they are supposed to have a member of the church running this thing. There is a group that meets on the opposite week that has a SMCC member so hopefully we can work something out, but I need help! I'm just venting, I am freaking out just a bit about it but I know God is good and in full control. I might be surprised but nothing catches Him by surprise, and he will equip me in every way that I need and bring the people into my path that He will use. Pray for me and MOPS in SLC, God is doing big things here, I just don't want to get in the way! That said, anyone? anyone interested...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you need to tell them you can't commit, because you'll be the coordinator for the coast hills mops on Fridays, which is now merging with Mondays to become the mops2moms (the bible study, too). Duh. You must have forgotten.
;)
Ricci, what a crazy bomb to have dropped on you! It's kind of silly that the time in your life when you might need the most ministering/serving given to you (three very young children, including newborn!) is when you are asked to commit to the biggest things. I'm sure you can do it, though!
If I could clone myself I would do it,being that isnt possible I will pass and say a prayer for you!
Post a Comment