17 June 2009

Another Fun Find

Went to another set of community garge sales this past weekend with a friend and found this great potting bench for a steal! I don't have enough pots to put in it so I decided to store all of my clear vases in it. I am going to paint it bright green I think and age it a bit. I think I am done gargage saling for a while. I have about 4 pieces to refinish and I am running out of room in the gargage to store them until I have a free moment to do it. I keep telling myself, chores before fun, laundry before sanding, clean the bathrooms before painting. I can't hardly stand it but I'm being patient, for now...

5 comments:

My Daily Circus said...

nice!!!

My Daily Circus said...

nice!!!

Katie said...

Love it!

Sara said...

Yay! It will look so cute bright green---(it's a little country now...(grin!)

Sara said...

I've got a pile of things ready for me to "create," and I have figured out that if it is sitting on the counter or the buffet ready to be "fixed up" or sewn, it's still adding to my clutter. So this weekend I will be getting out my sewing machine and maybe spraypaint, and getting to work, amidst all the other stuff that needs to be cleaned up. It's adding to my to-do list anyhow! Just thought you may want a little justification...(grin)