26 June 2007

26 June 2007

Not much to report. Today we ventured out to Costco, Miles did great! We went potty first thing and I gave him a mint, he was so stoked he wanted to go again just for the mint. After I finished shopping and paid we went potty again and then came home! I have discovered that I just need to take him to the potty rather wait for him to tell me, he's not ready for that yet but he goes fine every time I ask! Other than that, we're good, I had a Yoga class last night that kicked my butt, literally, we did a ton of glutte and lower back moves, I love the class and go every Monday night. One reason I am excited about moving to Utah rather than NC is they have 24hour Fitness, NC had none! We have a three year contract and we were going to forfeit that in NC, there's always a silver lining!

2 comments:

Katie said...

How do you like the 24 Hour Fitness yoga classes? Not too much ommming? :) You're super trim, so the classes must be working.

Go Miles!

Ricci said...

The class I take is yoga stretch, it's an athletic approach to yoga, more about working your core and building balance and strength than "finding your center". I've done both but I love this one!