28 June 2007

Fun in the Sun

Wrestling with Daddy
We had a fun day yesterday, my dad was is town and so he came over for dinner and fun at the pool. It was great, Miles is trying to put his head under the water, pretty cute to watch as he slowly lowers himself down until his ears go under and then pops up. He's not afraid to go under he just doesn't understand "holding his breath". He fell in once (on my watch, not my dad's) but he was fine and kept playing in the water afterwards, slightly more cautious, but not much. We had Pei Wei for dinner (Yummy) and then my dad was off again. Can't wait to visit them and spend lots of time in their pool! Oh and Elijah is an absolute fish, he gets tons of water in his face and acts like he's swimming. I was very nervous in the water when Miles was his age but with Eli I'm a bit more lax, it seems he will be my little superstar swimmer, time will tell! Anyways, we LOVE the water!
P.S.~ One week into potty training and as long as I prompt Miles about every 45 minutes we're good to go! Now if I could just get some underwear on him......

1 comment:

Sheyb said...

Cute Picture. :)