18 June 2007

Weak Moment

I had a weak moment on Friday and cut bangs on myself. I wasn't sure about it at first but I think I like them now! I was so tried of wanting to put my hair back but looking bald by doing so(those large foreheads get ya every time) I luckily left them long because as you sweep them to one side you lose a bit in length. I actually parted my hair on the other side and cut bangs that direction and then after I took a shower realized it works better this way! Try explaining that to a hair stylist, that's why I did it myself in the first place, I know my own cowlicks(sp?) better than anyone and I just work around them! Go retro bangs!! Didn't Joe do a good job taking my pic?

2 comments:

Katie said...

SUPER cute!!!! You are so brave, Ricci, cutting (and coloring) your own hair. :)

Sheyb said...

Very cute!! :) I have colored my own hair several times, but I agree with Katie, I couldn't build up the confidence in myself to cut my own hair!! :)