Miles started the window washing project for us
Today is our 5 year anniversary! Time flies but we have see a lot of events through the years too, here are a few:
~Wedding 29 June 2002
~Ricci graduates CSULB with her BA in Studio Art 2003
~Bought our 1st house(condo)
~Joe graduates Concordia U. with BA in Education 2004
~Baby boy Miles Tobias entered our lives Fall 2004
~Sold our 1st house after 2 years
~Baby boy Elijah Cade was born Fall 2006
~Joe finishes MA in Education (just his paper left to do)
*Here we are five years later, a family of four, happy and healthy by God's grace*
We are so amazed about how far God has brought us and so excited about his path for our future. Joe and I were talking about how amazing it is that some couples call it quits before reaching this point, we have so much more to learn, love, live and grow with each other we can't imagine how sad it is for couples who don't give the big picture a chance. It's not easy but so worth the hard work of getting to know your mate. As one of the leaders of my bible study says, "you chose the man to love, now love the man you chose". I love you hunny, here's to an amazing journey, yeah!!!
4 comments:
Congrats on 5 years!! :) Remember when I came to your wedding shower? I was HUGE pregnant with Angelina!! :) It will be 6 years this Nov. for Mike and I! I can hardly believe it! :)
Awww... Happy anniversary you guys!
Shea~
I remember, you had to climb up our stairs, I felt so bad!
No big deal! ha ha! :) At that point I was praying for labor. ;)
Post a Comment