14 June 2007
9 months
Today we had Elijah's 9 mo. check up. All is good, he is 29 in. long(75th percentile) and 18 1/2lbs.(25th percentile) He is definately smaller than bruiser Miles was but still perfect! Just a few days ago he started sitting up from laying down on his own and then yesterday he pulled himself up to standing position against our couch. It was pretty funny because I was reading to Miles and all of a sudden I had a little face smiling at me from around the edge of the book! He was so proud of himself! He still crawls for the most part on his belly but he has taken a few normal crawl movements here and there, he'll get it eventually! For now he gets wherever he wants to go just fine! Just this morning I tried to barracade off my dining and kitchen from him with a little table and when I came back he had pushed the table out of the way and was in the dining room! Kids are so smart! I'll post pics later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!! He is a little guy! :) Zoe is only a couple pounds lighter. ;) But, I would say a perfect little boy too. ha ha! I can just imagine him peeking around the book! How cute!
Post a Comment