21 June 2007

Cool down

Juice Pops are the best!
Even Elijah got a taste ;)
Love how becoming a mom allows you to relive the fun times of your childhood! I so remember getting to have juice pops during the summer when I was a kid, so fun to get to do it again! I made Miles some blueberry juice popsicles and I helped myself to one too! Elijah was just sitting there with this look of " why can't I have some" and I thought to myself, "yeah, why not?" He loved it, of course! Oh the lazy days of summer

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

Yummmm! Popsicles! :) Angelina *loves* otter pops which is like how you feel about fruit pops. :) I used to eat Otter Pops all the time!!

Ricci said...

I forgot about those, I loved otter pops!

Katie said...

Such cute pictures, as usual! :)