Simple changes to my plate rack each season
(thanks grandma for the stars, mom for the plates)
So the past few years I have been very annoyed by the fact the retail stores get out Christmas before Halloween, but this year I couldn't help but get a little excited! I love Christmas time, as most do, and I can't wait to get out all of my fun decorations, but wait, we're moving in January, hmmm. So here's what I did, I packed up 5 boxes of our normal stuff and then got out SOME Christmas stuff that will be easily packed away in my garage tubs! I decided that rather than just enjoy Christmas in the stores, I would enjoy it now in my home too! It's very cozy and nice to know that it's done. Now I can get to the fun baking with my kiddos and not worry about anything not feeling cozy. We're not getting a tree because we're going to PA for Christmas so that makes that even easier! Thanksgiving is a Joe's mom's so there was no reason to keep Fall out at my house anymore! I want to make maybe one more craft but if I don't get to it no big deal! Here's to a wonderful holiday season!
2 comments:
Ooo... love the nativity. I am so going to be at Sonshine at 6am on Friday so I can buy one at half off... provided they have a few left that is.
LOL. I hear ya about getting over the early Christmas thing! However, my husband will not indulge me and let me decorate early. LOL. We were going to go to Arizona the first 2 weeks of December, but when my dear husband informed me that he wouldn't be getting much Christmas decorations down for me to put out, I said FORGET IT! We are staying home, and you have fun on your business trip! LOL! Christmas is my FAVORITE! :) I love the Tree!!
Post a Comment