My mom took a pic for me of the pandas, Miles and I were in the potty, (after waiting in line 15minutes we get inside the door and he says, I have to go potty), oh well, great pic!
While my parents were out we made a trip down to the San Diego Zoo. The last time we went Miles got to ride in the ambulance for a food allergy, this time was much more of a success. Poor Miles only got to see the snakes and the giraffe's last time we went so when we got there I think he thought that was all the animals the Zoo had, he wanted to see the snakes and would not move beyond them until we saw all of them. So funny, we had a lot of fun, it was a perfect day, weather wise, and the animals were all out playing too, it was nice! Joe and I will probably go to the Wild Animal Park this weekend, we get our first date weekend since Elijah was born, San Diego for fun and a football game!
3 comments:
Sounds exciting! A date weekend! Woo hoo! :) Mike and I haven't had one of those since Angelina was a baby! Have fun!! :)
Great pictures, and I am glad to hear that there was no ambulances involved this round to the zoo! :)
Sounds like a lot of fun! Who will watch the boys?
Joe's mom is coming down to watch the boys, yeah!!
Post a Comment