20 November 2007
Finally to the Dentist
It had been 5 years since I had been to the Dentist until yesterday, I finally made an appt. for 5pm, after Joe got off work! It's not that I am afraid of the dentist, it's just having 2 pregnancies and then 2 babies and Joe changing job 3 times, I just never got around to until now! Nothing to report, the dentist said I must have great dental hygiene because she only had to do a light cleaning, ha!, if only she knew! I will say, I do brush my teeth until they are CLEAN and then I use hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash, it seemed to work! Sincerly, God was really looking out for us because, trust me, we cannot afford to pay dental repair costs, they're ridicules! Now that we're moving we'll see how long it takes me to find a dentist there, surely not 5 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This sounds like me! I haven't been to the dentist in quite a while either. Well, I have but for dental work not for cleaning, which I need to do. :) Peroxide on your teeth? Eeeek! Sounds "yummy"! haha
You really rinse with hydrogen peroxide? I have never heard of that before!
Hydrogen peroxide has directions right on the bottle for an oral rinse, I sing with a woman who's son is in the marines and that is what they use out in the feild to keep their teeth clean(there is no room in their packs I guess for toothbrush and toothpaste;))It whitens too!
Post a Comment