14 November 2007

Jackets

I LOVE Jackets! Living in CA, there isn't much opportunity to wear them, that part of moving to UT I'm very excited about (I'm sure I'll get sick of that really quick but the thought is nice). I've been looking for an everyday coat that is casual and fun but practical, hard to find, let me tell you! So I walked into Target on Monday and out of the corner of my eye I saw it, an orange plaid corderoy coat! I zoomed the cart over to the rack and snatched it up, only $39.99 and it is quilted and lined! I had to by the only size they had (XL) and then begin the hunt for the correct size. 2 stores later and I found it, I love it and am very excited to wear it. Now if the weather would just dip below 75 I'd be set!

4 comments:

Sheyb said...

Cute jacket, and VERY you! :) It gets FREEZING in Utah! You'll have plenty of opportunity to wear it. ;)

Robin said...

Cute! Why did you have to buy the XL though? I'm confused. Wouldn't they just call other stores for you?

Ricci said...

I really wanted the coat and all the other stores only had 1 in my size, I was afraid that by the time I got there it'd be gone, Target doesn't do a good job of holding merchandise! The XL wasn't too big so I would have kept it if I had to!

Katie said...

So cute and very "you." :)