29 November 2007

Mugged

The flower for me and palms for Joe
I have a thing for finding new mugs. I love to look at the shape and handle size and I tend to buy them in pairs. Well I just found 2 new ones at Cost Plus and I have used them everyday since, they're heavy and thick and I love the color a pattern! I love day that are overcast and I make some hot cocoa and sit and enjoy! Yesterday was a no nap wednesday (not my choice) for the kiddos and my new mug and hot cocoa were my only escape! Simple pleasures are the best I think! Here's my hot cocoa receipe from my mom with a twist:
*1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
*1 T splenda
*Enough hot water to mix into a paste then fill to brim with milk and heat 1min. 30sec.
** I crush a peppermint candy and stir it in after the cocoa is hot, sooo yummy!

1 comment:

Sheyb said...

Great mugs! :) I did think that they were real coffee cans. ;) Love Cost Plus! We don't have one here. :(