26 November 2007

My Uncle Toby

Miles and my brother have a special relationship. They both love each other, that's really all there is to it! Miles loves how uncle Toby takes time out just for him and my brother loves the way Miles thinks he's the greatest! Last weekend my brother came over with his motorcycle and Miles got to "wheel" around with him, it was great fun! Miles thinks motorcycles are really loud so that's what I mean by "wheeling" around , the engine was off the whole time. Miles loves it when uncle Toby comes over and we will miss him when we move! We love you uncle Toby!

5 comments:

Sheyb said...

Awww! :) How cute is that?! My brother and Angelina have that same kind of relationship, so I know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to them having a really special relationship. :)

Sheyb said...

Oh, and I responded to you on my blog. ;)

Katie said...

Uncles are great!

The Weaver Family said...

Ricci,
I often think of your brother. I hang out with the Hanly brothers all the time out here and it gets me thinking of Toby. Seems neat that you guys are close.

Sheyb said...

Hey Ric,

Glad I could help with the editing software questions. :) Honestly, I would just start with Elements. When you learn Elements, it leads into CS3. You won't need CS3 unless you're going pro, and even then, it's a whole new ball game with the pro thing... as I am learning. :) Elements was all I needed until I decided to go pro with my photography. :) Hope that helps. I just don't suggest spending $500 or more on software when you can do what you need to do with something several hundred dollars cheaper. :)