13 February 2008

Ahh the snow

Eli will randomly walk over to a window and stare out at the snow
The morning after we moved in it snowed, so Joe had to borrow a neighbor's shovel(thanks Jay) and create a path to our front door!
Miles and Uncle Toby played out in the "no" for almost an hour Uncle Tob built a slide that I had to go back and make a bit less steep a few days later, he launched down it a little to fast but he was super stoked!
*The snow had almost melted away completely and then today we got hit again, it is so pretty to watch. It comes down super fast here, the wind almost funnels it in some places. We ran to Home Depot this morning for paint chips, thank goodness for 4 wheel drive, driving with no worries is great! I've picked out a red paint color that I love (for the kitchen, I think) and I'm trying to decide on the greenish greyish turquoise(family, playroom, maybe just one wall), I'll wait until my mom comes out again before I commit, she see those subltities better than me, anyways, should be fun to do...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Red will look awesome in your kitchen! Can't wait to see all the fun colors you pick.

Hey, will you e-mail me your new address?

Sheyb said...

Great shots! :) Looks like ya'll are having fun!