25 February 2008

Peach Cobbler

In the spirit of sharing recipes that my friend Kato has been doing I thought I would share this family fav. dessert! I think it's my grandma's but maybe just my mom's. Anyways, super easy and good: Yummy Peach Cobbler: Bake at 350 for 25-30 min
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. oat flour (other flour works too)
1/2 c. melted butter
1 1/2 c. oats
1 t. cinnamon
2 15 oz. cans of sliced peaches in extra light syrup or juice, partially drained
*Spray an 8x8 pan w/ pam. Put peaches in bottom of pan and sprinkle with cinnamon. In separate bowl, mix all other ing. together and then spread over the peaches (I use my fingers). place in oven at 350 for 25-30 til bubbling and oats are lightly browned! Let cool 5min. Spread some vanilla ice cream on top and enjoy! Can also be made in individual ramekins for dinner parties!
*You can use other fruits, I've done apples, but berries would be great too. Makes a great breakfast too! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

YUM!!!

Sheyb said...

Sounds good! :)

Also, Sony has an awesome DSLR camera out... they bought Konica-Minolta. ;) Sony's DSLR is awesome, because it has image stabilization [built in] the camera. Unfortunately, neither Nikon or Canon have that feature. You have to buy the lenses with the features, which almost triples the price of each lens. Eeeek! :)

I used to be a Nikon girl. haha. Not anymore, though. Canon for me. ;) My parents have the Nikon D80.