I Love it! It was a good deal too, $100 cheaper in the store than online! I had a 10% off coupon and $25 gift card from the Valverde's so it was a killer price! Yeah!!!
It has every color I want to use, blueish greyish green, red, gold, brown, black! Oh and I like it, that's the hard part to finding a rug! The size looks great in the room, this is the largest one they had so I'm glad they made one this big!
Wow... that is gorgeous! I've been rug shopping lately too. Now that the puppy is trained. I want to throw out the rug he decided was his favourite pee spot. We steam cleaned it yesterday, but no luck. Where did you find that one?
7 comments:
Cool! Don't you just loooove a bargain? ;)
It totally makes the room, Ric! I love it. I love all those colors too.
Wow... that is gorgeous! I've been rug shopping lately too. Now that the puppy is trained. I want to throw out the rug he decided was his favourite pee spot. We steam cleaned it yesterday, but no luck. Where did you find that one?
Robin~ Home Depot, of all places, not what I expected, I looked on overstock.com and Ikea too, good luck!
Ricci - you are doing so great putting together your new home. Isn't it fun to organize and decorate a new space when it is cozy and cold outside?
Katch~ Yes it is super fun! I wish I was spending someone else's money instead of my own though!!
I can only imagine. :0)
Post a Comment