29 February 2008

My little kitties

So Miles has decided that he is a kitty cat for whatever reason and he crawls around meowing and licking and stretching and sleeping on the stairs and today he laid on his back with a ball and started trying to kick it with his feet. Where he gets this stuff I have no idea, we don't have a cat and I don't know anything about htem so it's pretty funny to watch him. Yesterday in the car it was so obnoxious because he was meowing like a kitten over and over and over and over again until I finally said that I only wanted to hear what "boy Miles" had to say. Elijah had joined in the stair sleeping the other afternoon.

5 comments:

Katie said...

SOOO funny. This is one of those things that is so cute to the outside observer, but sometimes not to you! :)

Sheyb said...

I totally agree with Katie! Very funny. Angelina never went through a stage of pretending to be an animal, but she does like to play pretend princess. :) LOL.

Sara said...

does he watch Jack's Big Music Show? On there the other day the dog lost his dog groove and thought he was a cat. Averie has been playing kitty ever since, with "balls of yarn" and licking (everyone-no thanks) and meowing. Blame it on tv, huh?!

Ricci said...

Sara~ He hasn't seen it in a long time but that makes sense! Who knows but for know I just have to refer to Miles as "kitty" and we're fine!

Ricci said...

more spammers! Yikes!