18 June 2008

Ahh Pickles

So I just started my little etsy business today. My official site is www.AhhPickles.etsy.com. I just needed to feel like I was contributing something to our family's financial situation and this was the easiest way to do it. If you ever have a need for little handmade gifts for baby and mom I'd be glad to help you out! I'm starting out small but I have lots of ideas. We'll see what happens, God is in control!!!

13 comments:

Sheyb said...

I have lots of pregnant friends! LOL. I may just end up buying some of these! :) Or maybe... just maybe ... God will bless Mike and I with a 3rd. I can only dream it's part of God's plan. :-D

Katie said...

So awesome Ricci! I will go to you first for baby shower gifts, for sure. Have you ever done embroidery? (don't know if you have a machine that can do it) When I get shower gifts lately, I like to personalize them.

I have quite a number of pregnant friends who would love your stuff. :)

Katie said...

(to clarify: I like to PAY to have my shower gifts personalize--I don't embroider)

Katie said...

personalize=personalized

Ricci said...

Katie~ My machine doesn't embroider, sorry. Let me think about it though, maybe there's a creative solution...

Katie said...

I'm sure there is. You can always get pre-made letters and sew those on.

Sheyb said...

I have an embroidery machine you can buy if you want!! It was Mike's grandma's but it's just collecting dust.

Ricci said...

Ohh Shea, how old (or new) is it?, the new ones have so many great things you can do with them!

Sheyb said...

It is probably about 10 years old. But, it hasn't been used in years! So it's like new. I turned it on a couple years ago, and it works. I have all the hoops and everything for it.

Sheyb said...

It does some amazing things! She made a lot of things for Angelina with it, and they were really cool! I even have some template discs for it! :)

Sara said...

yay for you! How did you come up with the name??

Katie said...

I want to know about the name too! :)

Also, I have a recommendation: I think you should add a picture to your listings of one of the burp cloths unfolded so your potential buyers can see how big one is and how the fabric fits on the middle strip. :)

Ricci said...

Thanks guys~ I'll get a pic of that on there Katie, good idea! The name, well I'll blog about it because it was an ordeal...