Miles is having his first day at Summer School (Sports camp) today. It's 4 days for 3 hours each, we'll see how he does. The first 5 minutes he was using only single word sentences and being kind of stubborn, so I'm a bit nervous, but he'll transition in I'm sure, well kind of. Eli was very confused and a bit sad on the way home, the empty seat next to him and all, but when we got home he seemed super stoked to have all of the toys to himself. Today we'll hang out here but I'm looking forward to the rest of the week getting things done with only 1 kid! So much less work with just one at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh--how FUN for him! I hope he loves it. What kinds of things does he get to do, and what age kids is he with?
How fun for Miles!! Sounds like a lot of fun! :) Angelina wants to go to a camp this summer too. I will be on the hunt for one later on tonight. :) So much do get done here! LOL.
I know what you mean about getting much done with only 1! :) Although, Angelina is 6, so it's pretty easy to get what I need done. ;) Zoe is my little trouble maker. LOL!
HAVE FUN!
Joe's just on a mission to turn him into a BOY!!! (grin!) Miles will love it--he makes friends so quickly I'm sure he'll be fine. It will just be trying to keep him away from all the balls while the teachers are trying to teach him what to do! Ha!! Enjoy your week! What fun projects do you have this week? Painting now? (wink!)
Sara, yes painting, already did a color on transitions (entries and archways) in the house this weekend, and furniture repurposing. Katie, ages 3-5, which is great, so far today was football, he got in the car and said, Mommy can we go to a football game? He loves it but the teacher said he had a little trouble in circle time (I guess they do a little structured time before they go out and play, she said by the end of circle time he was participating a bit but he was very stand offish). It's a good introduction for him for the fall!
You're right--a great way to get his feet wet before the fall. I bet he'll be fine in circle time by the end of the week. Go Miles!
Post a Comment