23 June 2008
Buckets o' Fun
I think we offically crossed the "white trash" line when we decided the boys could play in our grey storage tubs out in the yard filled with water. Oh well, the neighbors already think we're a bit different and the boys had a blast. We went and bought a pool yesterday and neither kid wanted anything to do with it. A tub and a bucket and lots of dirt is all they want. I got into it yesterday and we made a castle, a mud cake, and then we dug out a pool in the dirt for Miles "action fingers". If anybody has kids that watch 'the upside down show" you know what I'm talking about, for everyone else, Miles' fingers are action super-heroes, very cute. I love getting to act like a kid again and not feeling silly about it, thanks to my boys for that, they think I'm the coolest (wink!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL! White trash? no way! looks like fun to me! :) We had a pool day yesterday that i just blogged about!! sounds like a fun weekend! hot there yet?
Hot for me, not compared to you though, we're at 92, lovin' the dry heat, way better than humid at 80!
92 is hot. ;) But you're definitely right about the humidity. Ick! Just be glad you didn't move to North Carolina!!! You would have died there. LOL! 14% humidity is so much better than 90%! ;)
Post a Comment