30 July 2008

Almost Done

I'm almost done with our downstairs, finally. I have finished all the yellow and green (well, I have to paint 1 door, but close enough) painting, now I want to wallpaper the downstairs bath with this great weathered wood plank looking paper and then it on to the upstairs. I LOVE this green, we ended up with Scotland Isle, LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thought I'd share!

6 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE IT!! I was actually considering painting my laundry room basically this color! It looks so good! That's your entryway, right? Can't wait to see how the bathroom ends up with the wallpaper! So Fun!!

Katie said...

Ricci, it looks so great!

Scotland Isle is the color in our kitchen--exactly the same! I just love it.

Sheyb said...

Looks great!

Robin said...

love the green!

Ricci said...

That's funny Katie~ Thanks everyone!

Ashley Hales said...

I love that green! It's gorgeous.