29 July 2008

Struttin' Our Stuff

Our Little Biker (the kind w/o and engine) taking a break to talk with his fans

Miles got some new school shoes, he picked them out and he was sooo excited to put them on. He calls them his "running shoes" and proceeded to run all through Cabella's at dinner (awesome fries) last night. He took them to bed with him, laid them next to his pillow and wanted to put them on 1st thing this morning, such a silly boy.

3 comments:

Sara said...

ok, they're so much brighter than I was picturing! So fun! His feet look so big! They're growing up so much! (grin/frown both!) Did you try Eli on the likeabike? How was last night in bed? HA! Ok, so that even made me laugh! Don't need that info!!! I'll clarify-- FOR THE BOYS SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT!

Sheyb said...

ha ha! Too cute!

Sheyb said...

BTW: THANK YOU SO MUCH for the help today! I know you hate the phone, but I was desperate! LOL! :) It was me being a moron and not putting in the bobbin correctly. I finally figured it out, and made a camera strap cover! Woo hoo!