17 July 2008

...And We're Back!

After a not so great afternoon the evening shaped up to be quite an exciting one. Miles decided he wanted the "little wheels" on his bike "cut off". I waited for Joe to get home and his mom and a friend were over for dinner so afterwards Joe took off Miles training wheels and off he went. Joe walked behind for a minute and that was it. I got some pics before he realized what he was doing and got more cautious. We'll keep practicing but he totally can do it!!! Mind you he's 3...

4 comments:

Sheyb said...

WOW!! That's pretty awesome Miles!!! Angelina STILL has her training wheels on and she is SIX! Be proud. ;)

I think boys are way for "just go for it" than girls are!! LOL. Angelina is too scared to get her training wheels off.

Katie said...

Yay Miles!!! What a big boy. :)

Sara said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Go Miles!

Sara said...

He wants to be such a big boy! Sad, kinda, huh? (grin)