17 July 2008

I think I want to *Scream*

I'm having one of those days. You know where you are looking so forward to naptime so you can get something done and then naptime comes and one of your kiddos won't go to sleep and is crying so loud you're afraid the other one will wake up?! Lucky me ;)

3 comments:

Katie said...

UGH YES I know those days! Poor Ric... These are the days where you count down the MINUTES 'til husband comes home. :)

Sara said...

Just sit for a couple minutes on the couch and eat some ice cream (grin!) Then on goes the tv to entertain while you actually get a little thing done, even if not what you originally planned!! Is it still Eli's teeth?
I think we all know those days too well!!!!!

Sheyb said...

I definitely know those days just as well as Katie and Sara!!! Man do I know what you mean! LOL! Glad it turned out better, though. ;)