28 July 2008

I scream for *Ice Cream*

I'm not much of a desert person but lately I have been loving ice cream. Even though I buy the 1/2 the fat stuff it's still not so healthy. I discovered a trick though and I thought I would share... I put 1 or 2 small scoops into a small pedestal bowl, so it looks real fancy, and then I eat it with a baby spoon. Sounds funny but by eating it with a really small spoon I am completely satisfied by the time I'm done (takes longer to eat) and I have eaten less than I normally would have!!! Just thought I'd share, Joe laughs but I enjoy it, so who cares!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Great idea! At weight Watchers, they often recommend using a small plate so you can fill it up. Though it's less food than you would take on a big plate, it looks more satisfying!

Mmmmm... ice cream. :)

Sheyb said...

I LOVE Dessert, and ice cream is my favorite. :) I just have been eating Orange Sherbert!! YUM!!! SO much less fat, and it's so good. :)

Are you pregnant? LOL! ;) had to ask.

Ricci said...

Shea~ Watch the sugar content in Sherbet, for me sugar is an enemy much more than fat!!! As for your other Q, I wish, not that I know of!!!

Sara said...

I use the baby spoons too--the plastic is so much nicer instead of the cold metal with ice cream too!!

Katie said...

I must admit I thought of the same question Shealynn asked. I just didn't write it down!