06 July 2007

6 july 2007

We find this little guy everywhere
Miles LOVES GoDiegoGo!, can't even hear me when he's watching it
So Elijah is 10 months old today, he is all over the place now and very quick about it! The other day I was out changing laundry for literally 5 minutes and when I came in Joe asked, "where's Eli?" I said, "Are you kidding me?" I then heard rustling upstairs in our bedroom and when I went upstairs there he was, in our room! So NOT okay, we have a vertical stairwell that has totally not up to code railings and tile floor at the bottom of it all. It is only by God's grace that he didn't get hurt, so we could laugh at the situation. Babies go from being totally sedentary to moving all over the place soo quickly, it totally caught us by surprise. The baby gates came back out and we should be good to go for now! I have a feeling Elijah will be much more curious that Miles ever was, this is only the beginning!!! He has such a great little personality and is soo go with the flow, he makes a very easy second child for us. It is so fun to watch him come into his own and interact with Miles and us. Amazing how time flies, almost a year old, crazy! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Sheyb said...

I can't believe he is already 10 months old! Time sure does fly!! How amazing it is to see babies transform into "little people". :) It's fun to experience! Wow. Now that I think about it... Zoe will be 9 months old in 11 days!! CRAZY!