05 July 2007

Such Love

I got so many responses and calls on Miles from yesterday's post I was slightly taken aback. Thanks to all of you for wanting to know that Miles was okay, he is doing great today and we have his follow up appt. tomorrow, I keep you all posted, he!he!, no pun intended. In todays news, all is good, I found the bed of my dreams and it is relatively cheap at $399 for a queen size 4 poster canopy bed(black). We went and looked at it tonight and decided after we left the store that we should get it. It seems silly to get something and leave it in the box for a few months until you move but when you love it and the price is right, you're going to kick yourself for not getting it down the road. So anyways, I'll probably go back over the weekend and purchase it, I'm super excited! The bed we have now we bought when we got married and it was very inexpensive and it has these vertical bars of wrought iron that make it fell like your in a jail cell while you sleep. Live and learn, I guess, no vertical bars on a bed!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Can't wait to see your new bed! (Or at least the picture of it on the box.)