Elijah looking at his legs thinking, "why don't these work right"! (He still crawls on his belly)
We had a great weekend, had our small group over for a BBQ and had a great time. It's a fun group because we are all in the same stage in life and so it's easy to relate to each other. Yesterday we went to church and then ran some errands, Joe hooked up our computer to our new TV so I'm writing from the couch looking at the TV as a monitor. Not sure if I like it yet but we'll see. I took Miles to the doctor on Friday, we should get lab results early this week, he did great for the blood test, not even a tear! It was kind of obnoxious from the sense that i had to specify each type of nut I wanted him tested for because they don't have a "tree nut" panel. I did the best I could and we'll see what comes back and we can do it again if need be. They are also checking his blood for the normal allergen panels just to see, should be interesting. Other than that we are doing well, the AC got fixed on Tues. of last week, sooo awesome. I think I have a better appreciation for conservation though because I didn't have AC for so long, I am much more likely to open the windows or turn on a fan to save some money, our bill last year was something like $620 a month and this past month it was $36. Granted last year I was very prego and just didn't care but anyway we're doing better about it! That's it for today, Mom and Papa, say hi to Toby when you see him tomorrow, so glad that part of his trip is over; I worried ;)
1 comment:
WOW! That is awesome that Miles did so well for the blood draw. Did you prep him ahead of time or just get it over with without letting him know what was going on? I'll be interested to hear what he's allergic to.
Post a Comment