Eli eating leaves, as usual.

Miles LOVES chocolate (like his Omie)

Not much to report here. I will hopefully get Miles results tomorrow, the doctor was out of the office today. Other than that we are all doing well, getting the ball gently rolling on Elijah's 1st b-day plans (as per Joe's request) because we're going to be out of town a lot the next few months, so we need a plan. I redied my hair tonight, same color, it was just time because of the very blonde roots that I have. Goodnight
3 comments:
Leaves! What a tasty snack! ha ha! ;) My kids (yes, Zoe too) *love* chocolate too! :)
Oh... When are you going to PA again? We are going to be in California from the 25th-28th of this month... you going to be around? Even a brief encounter would be awesome! :)
I will be in PA right during your trip, bummer. It would have been fun, let me know the next time you're out!
Post a Comment