13 July 2007

The trick

Fishy face
Miles in his "Fort" So I was getting annoyed with the fact that although Miles knows how to go potty he was getting distracted while playing and having little accidents, stopping himself and then running to the potty. Joe had given him a tootsie pop the night before and Miles loved it so I said to Miles that if he could stay dry all day, no wet shorts, after Eli went to bed he could have a sucker(special treat), seemed to be the ticket. Miles isn't easily motivated but this seemed to work, he's like his daddy in that he needs lots of encouragement and affirmation for a job well done! Miles is also wearing boxer briefs now, finally did the trick, I just call them his under-shorts! A note from Miles: abcdefghijkmnbbv ='/

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

Potty training can be pretty difficult! I remember how hard it was at times with Angelina. :) Love the fish face! So cute Elijah! ha ha.

Katie said...

Congrats on the boxer briefs success! :)

Ricci said...

Thanks!