
So this past weekend we decided to take the kiddos to the beach after church. I had seen on the news earlier in the week about a warming trend and so I decided that I would like to go to the beach on Sunday! I had no idea it would literally be the perfect day to go to the beach! We arrived at Salt Creek and it was perfectly sunny and clear, almost 80degrees! The boys loved it, Miles loved playing the the freezing cold water and Elijah loved picking up rocks in the sand!! I took lots of great pics, I plan on printing a few for their rooms in Utah to remember January in CA as compared to Utah!
"All your sons will be taught by the Lord, and great will be your children's peace." Isaiah 54:13
2 comments:
Looks like fun! The beach in January? LOL! Can't even do that here! TOO COLD! was 34 degrees this mornning. :) Utah... LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of snow! I am sure you will be able to get tons of great shots of them in the snow... maybe even this winter! ;) Wish it snowed more here.
Fun!
Post a Comment